Best CBD Bath Bombs: Where To Buy CBD Bath Bombs, Salts And Soaks In 2021?
The innovation of CBD products doesn’t stop, and one of the newest trends in the industry is CBD bath bombs. MiisterCBD tried and tested several brands to bring you a comprehensive review of the best ones in the market as well as to let you know all about the benefits of CBD bath bombs.
Where can I buy the best CBD bath bombs near me?
Reviews of the best CBD bath bombs to buy online
The search for CBD bath bombs has increased over the past months, and there are plenty of reasons why. These items are excellent options for those who suffer from skin conditions or pain and want to relax in a warm bath. Let’s have a look at which are the best options available:
The best CBD bath bombs by CBDfx reviewed
CBDfx offers two options of bath bombs, both with 200mg of CBD. You can choose either the “soothing” option that is lavender scented or the “recharge” one which is eucalyptus scented. Both bath bombs are made with pure isolate CBD, are 100% vegan, and made from CBD that was extracted from organically grown hemp.
The best CBD relief bath salts by Foria reviewed
Made with Epsom salts and Arnica, the Relief CBD bath salts from Floria are sold on TheDrug.Store. You’ll also benefit from the relaxing properties of kava root, peppermint, ginger, and eucalyptus. This product comes with 200mg of CBD and is THC-free. You can add the bath salts directly to your bath water to enjoy a relaxing experience.
How did we pick these CBD bath bombs and brands?
The goal of MiisterCBD is to provide our readers with comprehensive and honest information about the brands and products available online. We focus on delivering transparent reviews on CBD products and online shops, and to do so we follow a strict set of evaluation criteria, including:
- Sourcing methods of the hemp
- Extraction and production methods used for the cannabidiol
- Results and certificates issued by third-party laboratories
- Licenses and certifications of the companies
- Delivery times and locations
- Quality of the customer support service
- Variety and security of the payment methods
By ensuring that the products we recommend meet the criteria we have set, we aim to give our readers access to the best CBD products in the market.
The best online shops to buy CBD bath bombs
What is a CBD bath bomb?
Bath bombs are quite popular and have been for the past decades. These fizzy balls are made by combining baking soda, citric acid, essential oils, and other fragrances. Once you add the bath bomb to the water it starts dissolving to give you the possibility of enjoying a warm and relaxing infusion of aromatherapy and skin nourishment.
CBD bath bombs are quite similar to the traditional ones we describe above, except that they have one added ingredient: cannabidiol. The cannabinoid is known for its possible healthy properties which can also have a very positive effect on skin conditions. This means that by using a CBD bath bomb you will benefit from all the goodness of the essential oils plus the possible anti-inflammatory properties of CBD itself.
Although there are plenty of CBD bath bombs in the market, the good thing is that most of them were formulated with different results in mind, for instance:
- CBD bath bomb for pain
- CBD bath bomb for skin irritation
- CBD bath bomb for joints
Generally, CBD bath bombs are formulated with additional essential oils to not only give it an attractive scent but also to provide you with access to additional wellness properties these oils have to offer.
How to choose the right CBD bath bombs?
Selecting the right CBD bath bomb for you is a very individual experience, however, there are certain aspects that everyone should consider before selecting the right one:
- Is the CBD extracted from organically grown hemp?
- Is the used hemp recognized by a regulatory authority?
- What extraction method was used for the CBD? Ideally, it should be extracted with CO2.
- Was the product tested by a third-party laboratory?
- What concentration of CBD are you interested in?
Once you have the answer to the questions above, you can start focusing on more specific aspects of your CBD bath bomb, such as:
- What fragrance are you looking for?
- What results do you expect?
- Which additional ingredients would you like to see in the bath bomb?
The answer to these questions will help you have a better understanding of the type of bath bomb you are looking for, which can then help you focus your search. We recommend you have a look at the brands recommended on this website, and that you always compare the ingredients to ensure that you won’t purchase anything that might contain ingredients you’re allergic to.
In case this is the first time you’re trying CBD, we suggest that you consult your doctor as they have access to your medical history and the medications you’re taking. This information can help them guide you in the right direction.
How to use your CBD bath bombs?
The best part about CBD bath bombs is that they are super easy to use. In fact, you use them exactly like you would with a regular bath bomb. In case this is the first time you’re using a bath bomb, then all you need to do is follow these steps:
- Draw a nice bath with warm water;
- To add to the relaxing effects you can also light some scented candles around the bathroom;
- Once the bathtub is full, you can drop the CBD bath bomb inside and watch it dissolve;
- Get in the water and enjoy the potential wellness properties of the cannabidiol and other added ingredients.
In order to ensure that you make the most out of the bath bomb, it’s recommended that you stay in the water for at least half an hour. The longer your skin is touching the CBD-infused water, the better chances you have of your body absorbing a higher quantity of cannabidiol.
Depending on the bath bomb you choose, it’s possible that you can also take advantage of health benefits from additional essential oils. Due to this, it’s always important that you check the ingredient list to see what oils have been added and choose a bath bomb that can offer you the results you’re looking for.
Why should you buy CBD bath bombs online?
Although there is still a long way to go when it comes to scientific research on the benefits of cannabidiol, the positive news is that certain studies have already confirmed that this compound has healthy properties.
In fact, one report suggests that CBD can moisturize and heal skin conditions, which is perhaps one of the main reasons why this cannabinoid is now being added to bath bombs and salts.
Another very interesting study highlights the possibility of CBD having antibacterial and antifungal properties, which can be beneficial when it comes to reducing skin infections.
With this in mind, it’s possible to understand how your body can benefit from these properties by being immersed in water that was infused with a CBD bath bomb.
Moreover, you can also benefit from additional advantages by purchasing your CBD bath bomb online, such as:
- Access to a wider range of products;
- Possibility to compare brands, prices, and ingredient lists;
- Benefit from online-only sales and promotions;
- Access to the third-party laboratory test results;
- Have your parcel delivered in a discreet manner.
As mentioned before, it’s always recommended that you consult your doctor before purchasing any type of CBD product as they know your medical history and any prescription drugs you may be taking.
How to make CBD bath bombs? Our recipe
Enjoying a bath bomb is one of the nicest perks of life, however, making your own DIY CBD bath bombs will give you an even more pleasurable experience. Read our recipe below on how to make a CBD bath bomb:
What you need:
- Bath bomb mold
- Baking soda (4 ounces)
- Corn starch (2 ounces)
- Citric acid (2 ounces)
- Epsom salt (2 ounces)
- Water (1.5 teaspoons)
- Essential oil of your choice (1 teaspoon)
- CBD oil or tincture (0.4 teaspoons)
How to do it:
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl until well-combined;
- Mix all the wet ingredients in a different bowl;
- Slowly stir the liquid mix into the dry mixture, whisking until it becomes an even mixture;
- Once all the ingredients are well combined you’ll notice that the mix feels like damp sand that sticks together in clumps if you squeeze it in your hand;
- Fill both halves of the mold with the mixture until both overflow a little;
- Press both halves together for some seconds and once they are stuck together gently remove one of the sides of the mold;
- Let dry for half an hour and then remove the other side of the mold;
- Let the bath bomb sit overnight or until it’s completely firm;
- Once it’s dry you can just add it to your bath and enjoy!
What do CBD bath bombs do?
CBD bath bombs are very similar to the traditional bath bombs you are used to, with the added benefit of containing cannabidiol on the ingredients list. These bath bombs can help you soothe your skin, relax, and decompress after a long day at work.
How long do you soak in a CBD bath bomb bath?
You can soak in a CBD bath bomb bath for as long as you want, or at least while the water is warm. It’s recommended that you sit in the water for at least 30 minutes in order to be able to feel any potential benefits from the cannabidiol.
What are the best CBD bath bombs?
The best CBD bath bombs are the ones sold by the brand CBDfx. You can purchase these bath bombs online and have them delivered to your address. These bath bombs are made with organically grown hemp extract, are vegan, and count with 200mg of CBD per bath bomb.
Guide written by MiisterCBD™.
Article updated in:
Reading time: 14 minutes